We kindly ask you to follow our product care instructions to make sure you get the best of your Julie Sandlau jewelry. Please treat your product with care both when it is worn and stored.
- Gently wipe your jewelry pieces with a soft cloth regularly to keep your jewelry shiny.
- Use Hagerty Silver Clean to clean your gold and rhodium-plated Sterling Silver products.
- Avoid any kind of knocks to the jewelry.
- Keep your jewelry away from any contact with nail polish removers, perfume, soap, or hairspray.
- Do not wear your jewelry when bathing or swimming, and remove your rings when you wash your hands.
We recommend that you store your jewelry separately to avoid any scratches and that you store them in an air-tight container.